Food Bank & Soup Kitchen
Spiritual Counselling & more....
Our community program strives to assist those that are in transition towards a better future. When you call and book and appointment, you'll meet with a caseworker who partners with you in assessing need and the community supports that are available. The latest report from The Salvation Army, "Feeding Canada's Families: A report on Salvation Army Food Services", revealed that more and more families are turning to Salvation Army food programs and centres for assistance.
This assistance can take many forms such as:
- Food Assistance (via Soup Kitchen and Food Bank)
- Emergency Weather Shelter (Seasonal)
- Clothing and basic essential household items
- Christmas hampers (Seasonal)
- Pro Bono legal advice
- Spiritual counselling
- Children's Backpack Program (Seasonal)
- School Packs
- Healthy Babies Program
- Camp Sunrise
- Counselling and referrals
- Emergency Disaster Services
- ID Retrieving Service
To volunteer for any of our services, contact us at (250) 248-8794 or stop in during office hours.
To make a donation, please call (250) 248-8794 or stop in at our
Administrative Office at 886 Wembley Road, Parksville, BC V9H 2H6, in
Mount Arrowsmith Community Ministries